Why should I use VoIP?
First of all, VoIP technology makes it possible to shed the constraints of the traditional telephony network. Also called the public switched telephone network, this is the classic network for landlines. It transmits voice as electrical signals over a physical network of copper wires.
Unlike the public switched telephone network, VoIP offers all of the potential and features of high-speed Internet. As long as you have an Internet connection, you can place and receive calls everywhere in the world, using any device: a computer, smartphone, tablet or IP phone.
IP telephony is especially useful for companies and units that deal with high call volumes, such as call centers, marketing departments and customer service.
Why? Because VoIP technology has many applications for these lines of business:
you can place and receive calls with any device connected to the Internet, while keeping the same phone number
you can link your IP telephony solution to your computer system, which opens up access to more possibilities
you can reduce your operating costs, particularly for international calls
you can improve your customer service through features that optimize your teams’ efficiency
you can easily track your telephony activity with designated tools.
VoIP for Business
- How to choose a business VoIP provider in Australia
- What Features Can I Expect From the UK’s Best VoIP Providers?
- What Are the Advantages of Using VoIP, and Why Are VoIP Solutions Better Than Traditional Phone Services?
- How to Choose the Best VoIP for Small Businesses and the Benefits of Cloud-Based Services
- Everything You Need to Know About Hosted VoIP and Why You Need a Cloud-Based VoIP for Your Business
- Why a Business VoIP Phone Service Is the Right Choice for Companies of All Sizes and How It Will Empower Your Workforce to Excel
Read more about VOIP
How VoIP Works, and Why it’s Better for Your Business
The science behind VoIP is complex, but we at Aircall want to help you gain a better understanding of how it works, and why it makes sense to use VoIP technology for your business phone.
Softphone Solutions for Businesses: Types and Advantages
Softphones eliminate the need for physical desk phones or an office setting. Cloud-based softphone solutions provide productivity and cost-saving benefits.
Ready to build better conversations?
Aircall runs on the device you're using right now.