How do I set up IP telephony
The set-up process for your VoIP telephony solution depends on the system you’ve chosen.
Software: all you need to do is use your chosen Internet-connected device (desktop, laptop, etc.) to download a software program; the connected services are hosted in the cloud. Calls are placed and received using the computer interface, with a microphone-equipped headset.
Hardware: if you have a physical IP telephone, you have to connect it to your local network with an Ethernet cable.
Aircall gives you the convenience of a cloud solution: you can connect your telephony system to your computer system with an application to maximize its effectiveness.
VoIP for Business
- How to choose a business VoIP provider in Australia
- What Features Can I Expect From the UK’s Best VoIP Providers?
- What Are the Advantages of Using VoIP, and Why Are VoIP Solutions Better Than Traditional Phone Services?
- How to Choose the Best VoIP for Small Businesses and the Benefits of Cloud-Based Services
- Everything You Need to Know About Hosted VoIP and Why You Need a Cloud-Based VoIP for Your Business
- Why a Business VoIP Phone Service Is the Right Choice for Companies of All Sizes and How It Will Empower Your Workforce to Excel
Read more about VOIP
How VoIP Works, and Why it’s Better for Your Business
The science behind VoIP is complex, but we at Aircall want to help you gain a better understanding of how it works, and why it makes sense to use VoIP technology for your business phone.
Softphone Solutions for Businesses: Types and Advantages
Softphones eliminate the need for physical desk phones or an office setting. Cloud-based softphone solutions provide productivity and cost-saving benefits.
Ready to build better conversations?
Aircall runs on the device you're using right now.