It’s been a devastating week as the whole world witnessed the most recent examples of attacks against the Black community and the systemic inequality in our society.
I’d like to take a moment to make Aircall’s stance clear:
- We believe Black lives matter.
- We commit to listen, voice our stance, and take actions that aim to root out racism and social injustice, in our companies, our communities, and our society.
- We believe change is crucial and that we as a company have the power to contribute towards a better society.
There is a long way to go, but there are actions we can take to start making an impact.
Actions we will take now
- Contribute funds to associations supporting the Black community and combating racial injustice, as well as open employee matching programs towards organizations suggested by employees and ERGs.
- Educate and raise awareness in our teams through the help of external speakers and resources.
- Engage and support our employees to volunteer in community building during traditional work hours.
Actions we will take mid and long term
- Ensure diversity across Aircall teams, functions, and levels. For example, developing partnerships with specific universities to enhance diversity of our hiring pipeline.
- Incorporate in our team permanent roles with deep expertise in workplace diversity and inclusion.
These steps are just a starting point. We’ll continue to grow, improve, and commit ourselves to helping to end racial injustice and fully embrace a diverse workforce. Most importantly, right now, we stand with the Black community and will embrace action.