It’s been a devastating week as the whole world witnessed the most recent examples of attacks against the Black community and the systemic inequality in our society.
I’d like to take a moment to make Aircall’s stance clear:
We believe Black lives matter.
We commit to listen, voice our stance, and take actions that aim to root out racism and social injustice, in our companies, our communities, and our society.
We believe change is crucial and that we as a company have the power to contribute towards a better society.
There is a long way to go, but there are actions we can take to start making an impact.
Actions we will take now
- Contribute funds to associations supporting the Black community and combating racial injustice, as well as open employee matching programs towards organizations suggested by employees and ERGs.
- Educate and raise awareness in our teams through the help of external speakers and resources.
- Engage and support our employees to volunteer in community building during traditional work hours.
Actions we will take mid and long term
- Ensure diversity across Aircall teams, functions, and levels. For example, developing partnerships with specific universities to enhance diversity of our hiring pipeline.
- Incorporate in our team permanent roles with deep expertise in workplace diversity and inclusion.
These steps are just a starting point. We’ll continue to grow, improve, and commit ourselves to helping to end racial injustice and fully embrace a diverse workforce. Most importantly, right now, we stand with the Black community and will embrace action.