The new Aircall phone is on the way!
The Aircall product and engineering teams have been hard at work strengthening our desktop phone with updated code and a fresh design. This is a major update, and it’s been developed with passion — and thousands of hours of research, design, coding, and testing.
Over the past few months during a “Closed Beta” we worked with a small number of customers to try out the new phone. We received a lot of helpful feedback and positive comments, including this one: “It was like going from cassette tapes to HD!”
Now, we are thrilled to kick off our “Open Beta” program. During this phase we will gradually expand the beta to more companies, eventually inviting all Aircall users to use the new phone.
So What’s new?
A fresh, clearer design
The interface has been completely redesigned, with a focus on making it more accessible and easier to use.
- More labels, bigger text, and better icons
- Actions are clearly visible so users know what to expect
- Larger useful space for in-call view, and more visual contrast for clarity
Features to help users prioritize and manage calls
The inbox is easier to understand, and designed for efficiency.
- To-do list (inbox) categorized by call type, and updated in real-time
- Search by number or contact
- Filter your To-do list by number
A new technical framework
Under the hood, the code has been completely updated to enable improved performance.
- Better resource management (faster loading, less lag time after an action) to support call quality
- Easier and quicker to develop new features in the future
During the Beta phase, the Aircall team will review user feedback and put the finishing touches on the new phone. We can’t wait for you to give it a try!
Questions? Reach out to your customer success manager or sign up for a demo.