Pon en funcionamiento tu sistema telefónico basado en la nube
Configura tu sistema telefónico en segundos
Para todos los equipos. Fácil de instalar. Simple de usar.
Conectado con todas tus herramientas comerciales
Aircall se integra con diversos sistemas de CRM, de atención al cliente y otras herramientas esenciales para la gestión empresarial
Olvídate de tomar decisiones al azar. Monitorea tu actividad en tiempo real para crear mayor impacto.
¿Quieres saber más? Conoce cómo funciona
Descubre cómo ayudamos a nuestros clientesConoce la experiencia de nuestros clientes
“Cuando se trata de las herramientas que utilizamos a diario, cuanto más sencillo, mejor. Aircall es muy fácil de usar e intuitiva para los usuarios y ha demostrado ser muy eficiente”.Leer la historia
"Tenía que ser esta solución todo en uno, con una profunda integración con nuestro sistema CRM y un enfoque prioritario en la calidad y el rendimiento. Aircall dado con la clave en este mercado."Leer la historia
“No queremos ser una línea de asistencia más. También queremos poder establecer conversaciones de tú a tú para ofrecer una experiencia mucho más personal a los usuarios.”Leer la historia
"Aircall nos da la flexibilidad y la calidad necesarias que estabamos buscando. Se ha convertido en un pilar clave de nuestro negocio."Leer la historia
Cloud-based phone system FAQs
What is a cloud-based phone system?
A cloud-based phone system (also known as VoIP, Voice over Internet Protocol) transmits your voice and other data over the internet. That data is hosted in a cloud where users can share and access it. Accessing information via cloud-based phone systems requires a device with an internet connection. These devices include smartphones, computers, tablets, and even traditional office landlines.
Cloud-based phone systems are delivered over the internet and can be managed offsite. They’re an excellent choice for businesses looking to modernize and increase efficiency while decreasing costs. Cloud-based phone systems turn traditional telephone calls into VoIP networks.
There are many benefits of choosing a cloud-based business phone system. For one, up-front investments in telecommunications infrastructure can be mitigated. Additionally, deployment and setup don’t require IT expertise, and most cloud-based phone systems can be purchased on a subscription basis.
How do I set up a cloud phone?
A cloud phone is easy to set up. All it requires is specialized software that uses the internet. This system replaces desk phones, cables, and other outdated hardware. Aircall’s cloud-based business phone system is accessed via a web browser or downloadable app.
A cloud phone is a solution for the entire company. Using Aircall, you can create numbers in 100-plus countries and quickly onboard teammates. Settings can be adjusted as needed, and the best part? You can do everything from the comfort of your preferred electronic device—whether that’s your desktop or via mobile.
How do I choose the right cloud-based phone system provider for my business?
Choosing the right cloud-based business phone system provider for your business can feel daunting. Whether you’re a small business or looking for a new cloud-based phone system provider for your enterprise business, we’re here to help.
Before you jump into the deep end and start researching cloud systems, think a bit about your business. Ask yourself these questions:
- What kind of support does my business need right now?
- What kind of support will my business need in five years?
- Do I want to hire an in-house IT team and invest in hardware or go virtual?
- What do I want to gain from using a cloud-based phone system provider?
Once you've answered those questions, reach out to providers that best fit your business goals and schedule a free demo or a free trial. Any provider that won’t let you try their system out before you agree to a subscription isn’t worth your time. Ready to learn more about Aircall? Get in touch.
How does a cloud-based phone system work?
Cloud-based phone systems turn your voice into digital files (or packets) and send those files to the call recipient via the internet. The call is routed via either a cloud-based or virtual PBX or a traditional phone with a VoIP adapter. The adapter can be plugged into a phone outlet or your router.
Cloud-based phone systems offer more than just efficient call management software. They also provide businesses with a series of phone lines and numbers and can connect other occupational software to your receiver lines (like your company’s CRM or customer service software). With Aircall, your business can create numbers in 100+ countries for more personalized customer communication.
What are the key features of a cloud-based phone system?
There are several key features of a cloud-based phone system that any business needs to keep in mind. Below, we’ll break down the necessary features for different types of business functions and teams.
Basic call management software features
These features are a must for businesses looking for basic call management software:
- Business hours. Set customized schedules to confirm exactly when each of your numbers is available to receive calls.
- Voicemail. Record, upload, or write the script for a customized message to greet callers when you’re away.
- Call routing. Direct calls to the correct teammates every time by customizing distribution and ring rules.
- Interactive voice response (IVR). Set up a smart IVR directory that automatically guides callers to the correct team on their first try.
- Extensions. Assign everyone on the team a personalized three-digit extension their colleagues can quickly dial.
- Blocklist numbers. Eliminate spam callers and bots so you can focus more on the conversations your business cares about.
Call management software features for call centers
Businesses looking to use their call management software in tandem with a call center should keep an eye out for these features:
- Real-time modifications. Toggle your system settings at any time, including adding new numbers or users in a single click.
- Call queuing. Give inbound callers the option to remain in queue until one of your agents is available to talk. Call forwarding can also send callers to the correct agent.
- Ring groups. Route calls to teams grouped by location, language, skill, or other criteria.
- Parallel calls. Put your current conversation on hold and simultaneously start a separate call with a third party.
- Unlimited concurrent calls. Take or place as many calls as you would like—simultaneously—on the same phone number.
- Queue callback. Give callers the power to opt out of a waiting line and receive your outbound reply at a later time.
- Time-based routing. Set team and/or individual working hours to assure calls are routed only to available employees.
- Call recording. Review call recordings to confirm details, monitor quality, and guide training sessions.
- Pause-resume recording. Keep your callers’ sensitive information secure by temporarily pausing call recording as needed.
For more in-depth info on cloud system features that improve collaboration and productivity, head to our features page.
Miles de empresas confían en nosotros
¿Listo para crear mejores conversaciones?
Descubre Aircall desde cualquier dispositivo
La centralita virtual para empresas modernas