The call center solution for 11-star customer support
Integrate your call center with your help desk or CRM and enable your team to delight your customers.
They choose Aircall
Have smarter customer conversations
Get context on every call
See the customer’s name and previous interactions as soon as the phone rings with Insight Cards that are integrated with 100+ help desk and other tools, including live chat.
Know your customer’s needs before the conversation even begins with drag-and-drop IVR and call routing based on skill set, language, and other custom criteria.
“Within two months, we cleared our backlog of tickets. We had a negative NPS of -25 and we moved it to +45. We had a CSAT that was around 50%, and now we are at 85% to 90%. Availability on calls is awesome—we have virtually no missed calls.”
— Ludovic Leleu, Customer Care Manager @ The Cookware Company
Cut down on manual data entry
Gain hours each week by automatically syncing call notes and tags to your help desk so your agents can spend less time logging information and more time helping customers. Ensure data accuracy by automatically recording all inbound and outbound calls.
“It takes a lot of the manual labor away. It automatically generates a log in HubSpot—the user just has to jump in and write in a note, and it syncs to a deal or the contact you’re talking to. In a way, it kind of spoon feeds our employees and just sets up all the basics.”
— Clinton Van Kampen, IT Systems Manager @ Beaver Group
Speed up onboarding and monitor performance
In a few clicks, create new users and numbers in 150+ countries. Onboarding is simple with our easy-to-use platform and training features like call whispering and coaching.
Keep an eye on individual and team performance with our live dashboard. Use in-depth analytics to identify and respond to trends in customer communication.
"Analytics+ provides me with a weekly analysis on customer wait times and other customer experience-related metrics. I also like the live activity feed so that I can see which calls are coming through."
— Sam Bell, Customer Service Manager @ Fixter
Maintain call quality and reliability
Built on AWS with multiple data centers globally, we deliver the highest-quality communications with 99.99% uptime, opus codec audio transmission, and dynamic carrier switching.
We offer support by chat, email, and phone from our offices across EMEA, APAC, and North America.
The features support leaders love
Frequently asked questions
An inbound call center software is a tool that helps you manage all aspects of customer relations. Also called CRM, or customer relationship management, it centralizes all your customers’ requests and information about them, such as purpose of the contact, date, contact details, history, etc.
An inbound call center software can be linked to various external channels such as a phone number, an email address, a form, a chat channel or your social media accounts. When a person contacts you using one of these channels, the information is sent in real time to your customer support software. Your teams have access to the requests and are able to process them more efficiently.
From their inbound call center software, your customer relations agents can generally process requests in five steps.
- Create the ticket: when a customer submits a request via one of the channels (phone, email, form, etc.), a ticket is automatically created in the customer support software which can then if necessary be filed in a specific folder according to the type of contact.
- Notify the customer service team: an agent takes the ticket or is automatically assigned the ticket by the inbound call center software, based on the purpose of the request (claim, product information, etc.) or the type of channel used.
- Answer the request: the agent will attempt to answer the customer’s request. For that purpose, the inbound call center software may propose a set of standard questions which the agent asks the customer in order to help solve the issue. An agent needing support with the most complicated requests can tag a colleague or transfer the request to them.
- Update customer records: the inbound call center software can automatically update the customer record, or create one for a new customer, provided that the system offers CRM features. The agent can use this information to answer the request.
- Close the ticket: the ticket is closed once the request has been answered. However, the information about the contact is saved in the customer service software so that the history of the conversation with that person can be updated.
By centralizing all requests, claims and other questions, inbound call center software can optimize several aspects of your business.
- More efficient processing: the customer service software dispatches the requests based on their purpose and the channel used. As a result, you can assign contacts to an agent qualified to handle this type of request. As well as providing a better answer, you will reduce both the risk of missing a request and the processing time.
- Better customer relations follow-up: all the information about your customers and prospects is centralized in your software. You can use it to improve the quality of your response while better identifying callers.
- Optimization of performance analytics: customer support software generally has performance indicators (customer satisfaction, response time, etc.) that you can use to assess how well your agents handle requests and to optimize your customer service activity.
- Valuable data: the information collected can also be used for sales purposes. In addition to the customer service department, the sales or marketing department can use this information for an advertising campaign or a promotional event, for instance.
You should carefully choose your inbound call center software as it can have a real impact on your business. Here are a number of tips to follow:
Identify your requirements: first, determine how you will use the software, how experienced your agents are and your budget in order to choose the solution that best fits your requirements.
Assess the features: identify the features required for your business based on your expectations (customized interface, managing cascading calls, automated reporting, online knowledge platform, chatbot, etc.).
Check compatibility: your inbound call center software must be compatible with your other digital solutions. Tools such as your phone service, ERP, database, e-commerce site, etc. all need to synchronize with your software to ensure that your business runs smoothly.
An inbound call is when someone reaches out to a company, for whatever reason: product information, a claim, a booking, etc. Your customer service software can handle your inbound calls.
The best way to improve the handling of inbound calls is to connect your customer support software to a phone service that uses VoIP technology. This technology allows you to harness the potential of broadband and benefit from many additional features.
If you choose Aircall CTI software (computer telephony integration), your calls are directly connected to your customer service software. As well as enabling you to process tickets and store customer information more efficiently, it means you can also benefit from many additional features to improve the handling of inbound calls with:
Cascading call routing to dispatch calls between agents
Interactive voice response to direct each call to the appropriate agent
A hotline to establish available time slots
A warm transfer feature so that you can talk to a colleague before transferring a call to them.
Ask for a demo to find out how Aircall can help you to optimize your handling of inbound calls.
The main advantage of Aircall’s solution is its compatibility with most customer service and CRM software, such as HubSpot, Salesforce, Zendesk, Freshdesk, Front and Microsoft Dynamics. While the process of integration with CTI Aircall may vary depending on the software you use, it’s very simple:
log in to Aircall’s dashboard
click on “Integrations” then “Add an integration” and select your customer - support software from the list
select the numbers you wish to pair
fill in the address of your sub-domain, if any
provide the information about your company and paste it in the Aircall form
configure the app according to your requirements.
Start your free seven-day trial of Aircall and optimize the use of your customer service management software.
Our 3-Step Guide to Managing Global Support Teams
Thanks to the internet, companies have the potential to sell...
4 Ways to Improve Your E-Commerce Customer Service Experience
The e-commerce customer service experience has changed immensely over the past year and a half...
Helping Holidu and Bookiply on their high-growth journey
Growing fast isn’t easy – particularly in the travel industry.
Connected to the tools you love
The leading app ecosystem for voice. Aircall talks to all of your critical tools and workflows.
Ready to build better conversations?
Aircall runs on the device you're using right now.