Aircall Compliance and Administrative Cost Recovery Fee: This fee is a charge that is used to recover a portion of costs associated with Aircall's compliance with regulatory and tax requirements and to recover fees related to intellectual property matters, including
(1) fees Aircall is required to pay to support the Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) Fund, which supports facilities and services used to provide telecommunications services for individuals with hearing or speech disabilities;
(2) annual regulatory fees assessed on Aircall by the Federal Communications Commission and/or Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission;
(3) costs Aircall incurs making required tax and regulatory filings;
(4) regulatory and similar surcharges Aircall pays to the providers of telecommunications services that Aircall uses to provide its services; and
(5) charges associated with the filing and maintenance of patents, trademarks and other proprietary rights.